Middletown DE Real Estate Sales
Middletown Delaware Real Estate Listings for Townhomes, Condos and Homes
Middletown Delaware is touted as one of the top 20 places to live in the state. Home to about 23,000 residents, 77% own their own homes and with the median home value of about $300,000, you can find affordable properties, acreage, and houses. Located in New Castle County, Middletown is home to the Olde Tyme Peach Festival, an annual event that attracts thousands of visitors every August. There are other marathons, Labor Day events, festivals and parades throughout the year, so Middletown definitely attracts both locals and surrounding visitors alike.
Middletown was the site of several movie films including Dead Poets Society and episodes of The West Wing. The famous Everett Theater on Main Street has been a prominent location for fantastic live theater and movies since 1922. located just a few minutes from downtown Wilmington, Middleton between Highway 1 and Highway 301, offers easy access to a variety of surrounding communities, towns, events, festivals, amenities and services. It truly is a centrally located town with lots of opportunities.
Included below are homes, condos, townhomes and real estate for sale in Middletown, DE.
Bringing Buyers and Sellers of Middletown Real Estate together Since 2002.
Selling? CALL Jeffrey Fowler Group (d) 302.727.3013
See how much MONEY YOU SAVE LISTING your Middletown property WITH US!
Contact Jeffrey Fowler Group for information on any of these Middletown real estate listings, or click on a property to view the property details. There you can get additional information, schedule a property tour and request disclosures, property sales history including recently sold properties. Contact Us and let us know how we can help!
Feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Middletown homes, townhomes, condos real estate listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to open house information, square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by Bright MLS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2023 Bright MLS. All rights reserved.
Living In Middletown
Middletown, Delaware is a growing town located in New Castle County, Delaware. Middletown has a strong sense of community and is known for being a friendly and welcoming town. It offers various community events and activities throughout the year, including festivals, parades, and farmers' markets. The town also has several parks, recreational facilities, and sports leagues, making it a great place for families and individuals who enjoy outdoor activities.
Things to Do in Middletown
There are several things to do in and around Middletown, Delaware. Here are some popular attractions and activities:
- Lums Pond State Park: Located just outside of Middletown, Lums Pond State Park offers a range of outdoor activities. You can go hiking, biking, fishing, boating, or have a picnic in the park. The park also has campsites and cabins for overnight stays.
- Historic Odessa: Visit the nearby town of Odessa, known for its well-preserved historic district. Take a tour of the Historic Houses of Odessa, which showcase colonial and Federal-style architecture. You can also explore the town's museums and art galleries.
- Frog Hollow Golf Club: Golf enthusiasts can enjoy a round of golf at Frog Hollow Golf Club, an 18-hole championship golf course located in Middletown. The club offers a beautiful setting and amenities for golfers of all skill levels.
- Local Wineries and Breweries: Delaware is home to a growing wine and craft beer scene, and there are wineries and breweries near Middletown where you can go for tastings and tours. Some popular options include Pizzadili Vineyard & Winery and Mispillion River Brewing.
- Nearby Attractions: Middletown's location makes it convenient to visit other attractions in the region. You can take a short drive to visit the Brandywine Valley, known for its beautiful gardens, and historic sites like Winterthur Museum, Garden and Library, and Longwood Gardens. Additionally, Wilmington and Philadelphia are within reach for further exploration.
These are just a few examples of things to do in and around Middletown, Delaware. The area offers a mix of outdoor activities, cultural experiences, and entertainment options for residents and visitors to enjoy.
Middletown is primarily served by the Appoquinimink School District. The Appoquinimink School District is responsible for providing public education to students in Middletown, as well as other surrounding areas in southern New Castle County, Delaware. The district operates several schools, including elementary, middle, and high schools.
Some of the schools in the Appoquinimink School District include:
- Appoquinimink High School
- Middletown High School
- Louis L. Redding Middle School
- Waters Middle School
- Brick Mill Elementary School
- Cedar Lane Elementary School
- Silver Lake Elementary School
- Townsend Elementary School
Middletown Real Estate
Middletown's housing market is competitive, with a demand for both new construction and existing homes, typically favoring sellers. The town primarily consists of single-family homes, ranging from smaller starter homes to larger executive residences, offering diverse options for potential buyers. New construction communities have also emerged, providing modern homes with contemporary features, amenities, and recreational areas.
Additionally, Middletown offers townhouses and condominiums for those seeking lower maintenance or more affordable housing options. Compared to neighboring areas, Middletown generally provides more affordable housing, although prices can vary based on location, size, amenities, and market conditions. The town boasts various residential neighborhoods, encompassing both established areas and newer developments, with popular neighborhoods including Willow Grove Mill, Parkside, Longmeadow, and Village of Bayberry.
If you're interested in learning more about Middletown or any of the other waterfront properties, luxury homes, golf course homes, or condominiums in Sussex County, Delaware, feel free to contact our office at any time. Our team of real estate experts is knowledgeable about the local market and can help you find the perfect home for your needs and budget. Whether you're looking for a vacation home or a permanent residence, we can guide you through the process of buying real estate in Middletown and make your dream of owning a beachfront property a reality.
Contact Jeffrey Fowler Group Your Local Middletown Real Estate Professionals