Bethany Beach Homes for Sale
Bethany Beach Real Estate Listings for Beach Homes
Bethany Beach, Delaware is a town that places a strong emphasis on family fun as it is located near the Delaware Seashore State Park. The community possesses its individualized feel, and according to Niche, it offers its residents a mix of suburban and rural. It is a wonderful community for retirees, and many of the residents are more conservative. Public schools are highly rated, and there are many amazing amenities in not only the town but featured neighborhoods as well. Continue to read to find all you need to know about Bethany Beach, DE.
Bringing Buyers and Sellers of Bethany Beach Real Estate together Since 2002.
Selling? CALL Jeffrey Fowler Group (d) 302.727.3013
See how much MONEY YOU SAVE LISTING your Bethany Beach property WITH US!
Contact Jeffrey Fowler Group for information on any of these Bethany Beach real estate listings, or click on a property to view the property details. There you can get additional information, schedule a property tour and request disclosures, property sales history including recently sold properties. Contact Us and let us know how we can help!
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to open house information, square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by Bright MLS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2023 Bright MLS. All rights reserved.
Relocating to Bethany Beach Delaware
Bethany Beach is a coastal town known for its wide, boardwalk-backed beach. Paired with small-town beach charm, and the Bethany Beach Bandstand offers family fun paired with live events every Memorial Day to Labor Day. Some of the nicest beaches include the Bethany Beach Boardwalk, the North Inlet Day Area, and the namesake of the town, Bethany Beach. Let's check out some activities and restaurants in town.
Activities just a short drive from Bethany Beach
- Shell We Bounce Trampoline Park. This family-fun experience doesn't only offer indoor trampolines, but a variety of amenities such as dodgeball, basketball, and other games, such as arcades. There is a kid zone with an enclosed playground and jungle gym, Shell We Bounce Trampoline Park offers fun and a healthy form of recreation for all ages.
- Lefty's Alley and Eats. At Lefty's Alley and Eats there is bowling, laser tag, arcade games, and a delicious snack bar. Lefty's is the perfect place not only for family fun, but also for date nights, girl's nights, boy's nights, and so much more! There is a featured guest-centered service, future-forward technology, and creative gaming with a laser tag area you won't want to leave!
- Viking Golf & Go-Karts, Thunder Lagoon Waterpark. This is a wonderful family-friendly park that offers two in one! Encounter trolls and dragons at the Norse-themed Viking Golf & Go-Karts. Zip around the track in your go-kart, and when you get too warm playing in the sun, thrill down waterslides at Thunder Lagoon.
- Coastal Kayak. It doesn't matter if you are experienced in kayaking, or a first-timer, Coastal Kayaking is all-inclusive. Classes for this Watersport are offered to beginners, as well as Eco-friendly tours. Kayaks are not the only water fun rentals offered here, as you can enjoy stand-up paddleboards and even sailboats.
Restaurants in Bethany Beach
- Bluecoast Seafood Grill and Raw Bar. Bluecoast Seafood Grill and Raw Bar is a staple in the community and for locals looking for fresh seafood. This restaurant has a hip take on the local seafood house while serving fresh, local seafood prepared and served seven days a week. A few popular menu items include lobster cavatappi, scallop pad Thai, and of course a jumbo shrimp cocktail.
- Global. A fantastic restaurant with a chic interior space, Global serves handcrafted cocktails as well as a rotating menu of craft beers. Some enticing options at this restaurant include the Peruvian potato gnocchi with duck bacon, and a flavorful farmer's market roasted vegetable plate.
- Misaki. If you are looking for Japanese cuisine specializing in stunning colors, and artfully plated sushi, then look no further than Misaki. Highlights of the menu include a decadent rolled lobster tail, as well as filet mignon, and teriyaki chicken.
Real estate in Bethany Beach, DE are traditional two and three-story coastal houses with unique Delaware architecture. Closer to the beach you'll find homes with garages on the ground level and living space one and two stories above. As mentioned above, the neighborhoods in Bethany Beach offer a suburban rural mix. We see that 97% of residents own their homes, while 3% rent.
There are over 20 communities and neighborhoods in all of Bethany Beach, DE, separated by North Bethany and South Bethany. The average home pricing in these communities is about $1.2 million. The homes in Bethany Beach, DE appear to be far more modern, hence the higher price points, as well as many being centrally located on the water. Homes have an average of 76 median days on the market.
The Elementary school that appears to be the most popular with the highest rating is Lord Baltimore Elementary School. This Elementary school has a 10/10 rating. The Middle school that has the highest rating per location in neighborhoods is Selbyville Middle School. This Middle school has an 8/10 rating. The High school that is most popular with an unknown rating is Indian River High School.
For more local information on Bethany Beach homes for sale please contact me at any time.
Contact Jeffrey Fowler Group Your Local Bethany Beach Real Estate Professionals