Buying Delaware Real Estate Beach Property Sales
Sussex, Kent and New Castle County Realtors
Your Buyer's Agent in Delaware
Luxury New Beach Homes, Resort Beach Vacation Properties, Mobile Homes, Farms, Acreage, Land, Building Lots, Houses, Condos & Townhomes for sale in Sussex, Kent and New Castle Delaware.
Call Direct: 302.727.3013 or Email Us:
Are you a Realtor®? We love referrals!
If you are looking for commercial real estate, residential homes or condos and investment real estate sales. We provide you with Relocation Assistance, help with buying property in Sussex, Kent and New Castle County, Coastal Delaware. We list and sell real estate in Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach, Bethany Beach, Fenwick Island Beach, Lewes and inland areas of Milton, Millsboro, Milford, Millville, Frankford, Ocean View, Dagsboro, Seaford, Long Neck and Georgetown Delaware plus any of the surrounding areas.
We can show you and HELP YOU PURCHASE ANY PROPERTY FOR SALE in Delaware, Sussex, Kent and New Castle Counties. As your Buyer's Agent: WE always REPRESENT YOU and YOUR BEST INTEREST!
Buying Real Estate, Condo, Home, Vacation Properties, Land, Acreage, Investment Property, Resort Beach Real Estate Sales.
We are fulltime /full service REALTORS® specializing in relocation and resort real estate sales, beach front homes, seashore vacation properties, beachfront property, residential houses, investment home, waterfront property, oceanfront house, land, lots, condo, townhouse, farms and rural land for sale in Delaware Sussex, Kent and New Castle Counties, Rehoboth, Dewey, Bethany, Lewes, Dagsboro, Milton, Millsboro, Ocean View, Millville, Fenwick Island, Milford, Ocean View, Dover, Georgetown and Frankford. Please check out our Customer Testimonials.
Qualified Delaware Relocation Realtor® and Agent. Residential and Commercial, Condos, Homes, Houses, Lots and Land.
The very first thing you want to do when buying any property is GET PRE-QUALIFIED for your mortgage. This helps you to determine a price range and to setup the negotiation strategy for when your offer is presented. Contact Chris at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group - firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know you found him on www.jeffreyfowler.com.
Whether you're a first time buyer or an experienced buyer, it is good to know that your REALTOR® has your best interests in mind as you select a property. What is Agency in a real estate transaction? As a Buyer's Agent, here are some of the services we offer our clients:
As your Buyers Agent.
- We listen to your needs and requirements and only show you properties that meet those needs.
- Promptly return phone calls and emails!
- At Keller Williams Realty we never charge you an administration fee when you buy property with us. This saves you even more money.
- Appraise your criteria for property and put together an aggressive market search with daily emails of new listings in the areas that meet your criteria and needs.
- Set appointments for showing property and monitor the market as new listings become available; with daily emails of market activity to you the buyer.
- Preview listings and email you pictures of those properties that interest you.
- Provide you with market data to help you establish an offering price for the property.
- Help you in the preparation of the purchase offer and help structure a negotiating strategy that will create the desired result.
- Oversee and coordinate all parts of your real estate transaction from writing the sales offer, setting up the home inspection to settlement.
- Help you find the right mortgage company.
- Unlike some companies we represent you even through settlement.
- Help you find the right attorney to handle the closing.
We work hard at getting you the best possible price on your Delaware real estate transaction. Please contact us. You will receive prompt professional service on all your Delaware real estate needs.
To see any property for sale in Sussex, Kent and New Castle Counties
CALL US TODAY - Direct @ 302.727.3013!
Properties for sale in Sussex, Kent and New Castle Counties
We help those Buying or Selling Real Estate in Delaware
Type: Single Family
Year Built: 1991
Pool: Yes - Personal